EUCG's Fall 2020 Workshop Wrap-Up
We want to thank all of you that attended our Fall 2020 Virtual Workshop. You were part of a new and dynamic workshop that was by all measures a great success. With 210 attendees from 59 companies, it was the third largest workshop in the 47 year history of EUCG!
The keynote panel discussion of "Powering Through COVID-19" was a great inside look at how three EUCG member companies pivoted, adapted, and moved forward without interruption during a pandemic. The information shared and lessons learned provided are the hallmarks of EUCG and its workshops.
Like our members, EUCG had to pivot and adapt. Rather than meeting in person in Long Beach, we had to quickly turn our event into a virtual workshop. Thanks to technology, we were able to have a complete schedule of committee sessions. We want to thank all presenters for the extra time they took for training in Webex to make sure that the sessions went smoothly.
Thank you to everyone that completed the Attendee Survey. You can access the results of the Attendee Survey here.
The highlights of the survey results are as follows:
- 92% of respondents said that they learned "actionable information" that will help them in their work life
- 89% of respondents said that Virtual Workshop was interactive
- 100% of respondents said that they recommend attending an EUCG Workshop to a colleague
- 100% of respondents said that the workshop was well organized
- 97% said that the Webex technology was easy to use
- The content and subject matter for the committee sessions garnered the highest ratings in many years.
We are now beginning our preparations for the Spring 2021 Workshop. The EUCG Board of Directors voted unanimously at its September board meeting to hold the Spring Workshop virtually on April 19-21, 2021. We will take the lessons learned to make sure that it is an even better experience for all. So, Save The Dates of April 19-21, 2021 and we will see you again virtually!